Design and Technology
Faculty of Technology Education -
Subject: Design and Technology
Mr. Lam Chi Kin
- To develop an understanding of the basic elements of design.
- To utilize students' scientific knowledge through the design process.
- To involve students in problem-solving design activities.
- To study the basic properties of materials through analysis and exploration.
- To develop a spirit of craftsmanship in various media.
- To employ communication techniques as an integral part of learning experience.
- To develop an appreciation and a sense of knowledge towards design articles in our daily life.
Life-wide Learning Activities:
- Princess Kid's Design Competition
- Youth Construction Discovery Challenge: My Dream School
- Design To Empower – Mascot Design Competition
- Boulder Fence Model Design Competition
- International Mathematical Olympiad Logo Design Competition
- HK Mathematics Olympiad Poster Design Competition
- Glider Flying Contest
- Glider Model Design Competition
- Model Solar Boat Design Competition
- Safety and Health Creative Design Competition
- The Next BMW Car Design Competition
- DiscoverE Engineers Workshop