- Form 2 and Form 3 Admission - applications are open to Form 2 and Form 3 students throughout the school year.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents by post or in person to the General Office during office hours
(Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon)
- An application letter
- A recent photo
- Photocopies of the following documents:
- Report cards of the last two years
- A summary of extra-curricular activities, services and awards
- Photocopies of certificates of extra-curricular activities, services and awards as proof of participation and achievement are not required.
Eligible applicants will be notified to attend an interview if vacancies arise. Successful applicants will be admitted and registered as soon as possible.
- Form 4 and Form 5 Admission – no vacancy at this moment