The school will adopt the following preventive measures against communicable diseases during the interview on 6 February 2021 (Saturday):
1. All candidates have to complete the health declaration form. Please download the form, complete and return it to teachers on 6 February 2021 (Saturday).
Health Declaration Form
If a candidate is being a confirmed case of COVID-19; or has been classified as a 'close contact of an infected person' with COVID-19, and is unable to attend the interview, please inform the school at 24208893 during office hours (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) for further arrangement.
2. All candidates and teachers should wear surgical masks.
3. All candidates are required to check their body temperature upon arrival.
4. The number of waiting areas for interview will be increased.
5. In the preparation room, candidates’ chairs and desks will be arranged at an appropriate distance.
6. During the interview, candidates and teachers will keep an appropriate distance.
7. Surgical masks, alcohol-based handrub and other sanitizing materials will be provided.